Key Highlights Around the Globe
Link Fund Administration
- Migrated all clients onto Link Group Platforms.
Link Market Services Australia
- Won registry business of S&P/ASX20 company Woolworths Limited.
- Won 27 out of 38 IPOs that raised <$50 million during fy2018.
Link Market Services New Zealand
- Significantly enhanced information on online annual tax statements making this an informative and valuable document to investors.
- Continued to roll out virtual AGM services and options, holding 10 virtual meetings during FY2018.
Link Market Services Hong Kong
- Launced new share registry service in Hong Kong on 8 August 2018.
- Provided specialist cross-border support on Oi SA, Latin America’s largest ever corporate debt restructuring.
- Debt team supported more than 145 projects in FY2018 across 29 countries.
- Proxy team supported £85 billion in M&A transactions in FY2018.
Orient Capital EMEA
- Broker client base increased to 19 UK corporate brokers, making OC the largest shareholder analysis provider globally.
Link Asset Services
- Acquired the debt-servicing business Novalink in Amsterdam.
- Opened the debt- servicing business Link ASI Limited in Milan, Italy.
- Won large mandates with UK local government and appointed pension pool operator by LGPS Access.
Link Market Services Germany
- Hosted ‘Impact of Activist Shareholders’ client forum.
- Developed electronic admission ticket system for client AGM with > 4,500 attendees.
Link Intime India
- Completed the allotment of the fourth-largest IPO in India’s history (approx. $2 billion).
- Signed share purchase agreement to acquire 75% stake in TSR Darashaw Limited, adding 70 listed and 50 unlisted clients along with 5 million investor accounts.
Link Market Services South Africa
- Successfully executed Old Mutual’s Managed Separation, the largest of its kind to be handled in South Africa.
- Maintained highest B-BBEE rating among share registrars in South Africa.